Made in America Brands To Know: Hackwith Design House

Ana Prodanovich wearing a top form Hackwith Design House.

It is easy to find a t-shirt that is made in America, but specialty clothes not so much. Only 2% of clothing today is domestically made, the other 98% is outsourced to underdeveloped countries that put ethics at the bottom of their list. Meaning that most of the clothes we wear today are made in factories involved in unethical practices such as child labor, poor working conditions, and unfair wages. So when I come across a brand that is made in the USA and the clothes are stylish, I am beyond excited! Hackwith Design House is one of these most recent discoveries.

Hackwith Design House produces and designs limited edition garments in America. Their garments are a combination of effortlessness, comfort, and modernity. Simplicity is key when you are shopping mindfully. In addition to being ethical, you want the pieces in your closet to have the opportunity to coordinate with one another. Hackwith’s selection does just this, not only do they keep simplicity in mind they also cherish beauty as equally important. I am a huge fan of their tops because they are versatile enough to be dressed up or down with pretty much any type of bottom.

Shopping for brands made in America achieves many things. Most importantly, it contributes to the success of domestic manufacturing, which in turn supports fair wages, safe working conditions, and child labor laws. But it also adds a unique value to your closet that an imported garment from a fast fashion brand might not necessarily. I much rather buy feel good fashions than something that I have no idea from who or where it is coming from. The moral of the story here is if there are stylish brands that are Made in America available, why not indulge!

Ana Prodanovich wearing a top form Hackwith Design House.

Ana Prodanovich wearing a top form Hackwith Design House.

Ana Prodanovich wearing a top form Hackwith Design House.

Ana Prodanovich wearing a top form Hackwith Design House.

Ana Prodanovich wearing a top form Hackwith Design House.

Ana Prodanovich wearing a top form Hackwith Design House.

Ana Prodanovich wearing a top form Hackwith Design House.

Ana Prodanovich wearing a top form Hackwith Design House.

Shop The Post: Hackwith Design House TopReformation Bottoms, Vintage Chanel Bag

Credits: Styling by Ana Prodanovich, Stills by Kenny Chen